Web DesignDiseño Web
Your portfolio must be well presented in the cloud, the interest it generates depends largely on this.
We started the web design years ago when the bulk was done with Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash and Action Script. That required more “manual” work so to speak.
Today we work and offer the pages with the content management system or CMS WordPress, which is much friendlier and allows the end customer to manage and update their content once in possession of your page.
Also in this platform we add the necessary plugins so that your portal is safe and perfectly indexed in Google, that is, easy to locate by your potential customers.
The visual part is worked with Elegant Themes as a base and we adapt it according to the client’s requirements.
As for the hosting or hosting of the page we work with SiteGround, which is surely not the cheapest, but in our experience after having made transit through GoDaddy, Omnis and HostGator if we are certain that it is the most suitable hosting for WordPress.
If you already have the hosting, you can grant us access and right there we make the implementation, obviously being responsible for the content and the correct operation and airtime of the page.
While the new tools in practice allow anyone to offer web design, it is like the one with a canvas and brush; That is not done automatically by a painter. Experience does not subtract, it adds up, and in this work it is very important.
If you are looking to create the image of your company / project, visit this page
What do you get?
1. The gleaming web portal of your company or fully operational project
2. Your optimally indexed web portal for positioning in Google
3. Access data to manage the content (Add, remove, modify)
4. One year of Hosting subscription with SiteGround that includes unlimited corporate emails (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. The domain of your company / project registered for one year (company.com)